http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

HarbourView Hotel Macau

No comments
Hey guys! How was your weekend?? Mine was great! 
I had the chance to stay at the newly opened 4 star hotel at Macau Fisherman's Wharf on Saturday. The design of the hotel is based on the 18th century Prague. It has 389 rooms including suites, free wifi, indoor swimming pool/jacuzzi and gym. They have a all-day dining and a bar. The best thing is, they have czech beer to match the name of the restaurant/bar - Praha. 

I was lucky to be able to stay in the a suite with 2 connecting rooms since I brought my baby with me :P. Sharing is caring right? I wouldn't leave my baby bear at home and enjoy this beautiful hotel by myself.
The living room area is HUGE. The design is gorgeous. I feel like I am in Europe! It reminded  me when I was still studying in Swiss, the hotels in Europe are like this. (of course they are much older) I haven't been back for so long, it's good to feel like you are back there. If you miss Europe, you definitely should come and stay in this hotel!

I didn't take a picture of the other room because my baby was sleeping and my helper was there. I didn't want to turn on the light and bother my baby bear. It's basically the same layout as our room but with 2 beds.



 The toilet is spacious and the bath tub is gorgeous! Too bad, I didn't soak myself in there that night. I was too tired, so I took a regular shower and went to bed.


 We were lucky to have a sea view room! The night and morning shoot! All Macau Fisherman's Wharf's building has different theme, all around the world - Amsterdam, Spain, New Orlean, Cape Town etc etc.

 
They opened on the 2nd of February. I will also post a link here so you guys can take a look at their website! The price right now is still not too expensive because they just just opened. So, this is your chance to stay if you are planning to visit Macau one of these days!!

Thanks for reading guys, until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment