http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

Evie Beaute - skin care launch!

No comments

As many of you guys know, Evie Beaute has relaunched some of their products last month in July. It consists of a cleansing milk, makeup remover, 2 lip balms, hand cream and a cream for allergy. They are going to release 4 other new items in mid August! How exciting! Everyone is raving about their makeup remover and I have to say I actually love it too! You probably read it in my previous blog already. I was lucky enough to be able to try their new items before they release them in the market!

This skin care collection is called the "true luminessence" 
It consists of 4 items:
1. glow on intense hydrating activator
2. regenesis youth catalyst serum
3. H2OASIS facial moisturizer
4. iconic lift eye cream

The activator is to boost the skin's natural defenses and optimize, activate and accelerate the metabolic function so when you put on your skin care routine, it can absorb more effectively. It is burst with Kakadu Plum Extract, world's richest natural source of vitamin C! The texture is watery.  It's like a toner. It smells great. I usually pump twice to cover my face. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin thirst pumped. 

The serum, in my opinion, is the best product among all their items! I am in LOVE in this serum. First, it smells great! It absorbs into my skin really quickly and it's really moisturizing. I just finished the whole bottle and I am now waiting for them to release the products in the market so I can get hold of one! I don't think I can get enough of this serum. I usually pump once and it covers my whole face and neck. This serum fights the signs of aging while providing hydration, firming and brightening effects. It has a patented Burgundy Grape Stem Cells , Antarctic Ocean Enzymes and Tripeptides to boost collagen. They then have the 3 roses - Rose Otto, Rose Alba and Rock Rose to lift, enhance firmness and restore radiance. Finally, it has the Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Arbutin and other ingredients for hydration and anti-aging purposes. I definitely recommend this items to EVERYONE!!!




The facial moisturizer is a multi-action cream that can help boost, firm , lock-in moisture and help your skin glow. Though, this is not a gel cream but the texture is great. Your skin does not feel greasy after you put it on. It does absorb quickly and leaves the skin very moisturized. The texture is not too thick nor too watery. It smells great. I think this moisturizer has a great balance so it doesn't feel too heavy when you put it on in the morning but it still feels thick enough for night. 




The eye cream helps defy gravity, fatigue, pollution and aging while hydrates your eyes. It locks in moisture, smooth and improves circulation. It fights wrinkles, erases fine lines, strengthen skin and promotes tissue regeneration and restores youthful firmness. To be honest, I am not an expert on eye cream because I do not see difference on my eye when I use eye creams. This cream definitely smells good. It does help me hydrate my eye though because I do not see anymore dry fine lines under my eyes when I put concealer. Unfortunately, I forgot to pack the eye cream in my travel utility bag when I was on a business trip. =( I gotta wait for them to release to get another one. 



I hope this review helps you! 

P.S this is my honest opinions and am not sponsored to do so.

No comments :

Post a Comment