http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

First time in Fiji

No comments
Third destination: Fiji


Finally got a chance to go to the beautiful Fiji! It took around 3 hours from NZ to Fiji.
When we arrived and about to exit the airport, there are people handing us flower necklace as a welcome. Our tour guide was a very cheerful tall Fijian. The car ride was around 45 minutes from the airport to our hotel. We were able to see the sunset as well! It was so beautiful! We stayed at Intercontinental for our first time.

It was everyone's first visit to Fiji so we were all a little excited. Everyone took out their camera to snap whatever and wherever. When we were checking in, I heard some noise down at the bar area, so I looked down and there was a group of people getting ready to sing. I immediately filmed it with my camera. I guess this is like another welcome to us indirectly :P


We spent 2 days at the hotel before going back to Macau. All the men went to fishing the next day. I stayed at the hotel with my baby. We woke up early and went to breakfast. We then brought him to the swimming pool for his first swim. We got him a little floaty from the store at the hotel. I guess he didn't like it at first because it's his first time feeling colder water. He cried a little. So we decided to put him in the bath tub at the room with his floaty. It turned out okay. I guess because the water's a little warm, similar to the temperature when he takes his shower everyday.



We then tried again the next day. He was a bit nervous for the first few minutes then he started to be really happy and playful! So we put him in his floaty and he loved it! He was laughing and smiling, having so much fun in the water! His feet was moving like he's about to swim.





At the last day, we flew to their capital to have a day tour. The greenery is SOOO nice.. I haven't seen that much greens for so LONG! If I have a chance, I will definitely come back to Fiji, go to other islands and resorts to explore other beaches and greeneries!!

That was the end of our CNY trip. Please continue to check my blog for the product review of ORA skin care from NZ, product review on Creme Simon products and more!

Thank's for reading! Love you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment