Toggle navigation
What I see
Videos
My store
Submit
a day with debb.
http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics
Bo Innovation dinner
Unknown
annual dinner
,
bo innovation
,
events
No comments
琴晚食咗一年一度嘅Bo Innovation 廚魔 dinner. 每一年佢哋都會搬晒佢哋香港廚房啲equipment嚟同成team人到澳門萊斯酒店煮一餐正野俾我地食.你地一定問點解佢哋會過嚟。係因位我一位relative係partner.
有人會問咩係Bo Innovation. 佢哋係用cooking technique & modern ingredient去整食物。今年亦都獲到Michelin 3 stars!
食嘢篇其實真係冇咩講。睇相都已經好清楚!
下一篇會係化妝品!
bye bye!
Newer Post
Older Post
No comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Have you read these yet?
Pestle & Mortar Serum
Hey guys! long time no chat! I've been quite busy right our second store opening since we have to do x'mas sets for the store. Now...
Product review
Hi guys! I can't believe time flies and it's been a week since I updated. As I was promised in my previous Joyce Beauty haul, I woul...
Maldives! - a MUST-GO place before it disappears
Hey guys! As mentioned, I went to CNY vacation with my family and from the title, I am sure you guys all know where I went! We went the...
it Cosmetics!
I think I haven't been so excited in my life to try this new cosmetic brand! I got this CC cream when I was in Sephora Sydney, not k...
What do you want to read?
cosmetics
events
hair care
shopping
skincare
travel
No comments :
Post a Comment