http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

ILIA new face products!

No comments
I don't know if you all already knew, THESE goodies just arrived in Macau today! I was excited when I saw them on the ILIA website. I was waiting for them to release in Hong Kong and Macau. I love their lipsticks and lip balm. I mean, who doesn't love an organic lip products? I don't even know how much lip products I've eaten since I started using lip products. So, I think a healthy and safe lip product is a MUST in my makeup bag. 

The packaging of ILIA's products is chic and neat. It's simple but not TOO simple, if that means sense..

                   

The tinted moisturizer and the concealer come in 3 colors. So I got the second color for both the tinted moisturizer and concealer! 

The tinted moisturizer is a semi-matte formula with soothing botanicals to help calm and revitalize skin. It has aloe vera so our skin has long-lasting hydration. It also contains white tea and rosemary extract to combat any radicals. The sodium hyaluronate is to promote skin microcirculation. It also has SPF. So, this little bottle of thing is GOOOOOOD. The texture is very thin. It spreads out easily once you put it on your face. I used my face to apply it and it's like putting on your daily moisturizer. It's like your second layer of skin!


Here's the before and after picture! 


                  

The concealer is in a thicker texture. The concealer is suitable for sensitive skin also! Great for me since I have sensitive skin. The weather is changing in Macau so my face has a big red patch that itches once in awhile. The concealer contains healing properties of aloe and coconut oil to soothe and hydrate the skin. It also has arnica and green tea extract to help calm inflammation. So, you can put the concealer on your pimples and it will not block your pores! Great things always come in small bottles :P It says that it's best to apply with a brush to conceal dark circles, even out skin tone and reduce redness.


So here's a before concealer and after concealer picture!



Okay, so I think overall, it's pretty good! Even though it couldn't cover all my red pigmentations from my pimples but it's a sheer tinted moisturizer so that's alright. It did cover a little bit as you can see from the picture. The concealer is a little too thick in my opinion but that might be because I used my fingers to blend it out. Maybe I am used to using a thinner texture concealer. I've been using the garner bb concealer and it's actually a really good concealer. It covers my redness and dark circle very well! Anyway, I will probably try using a brush to blend the concealer to see if there's difference.


Time to go out for dinner. Talk to you guys soon!
















No comments :

Post a Comment