http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

Product review

No comments
Hi guys! I can't believe time flies and it's been a week since I updated. As I was promised in my previous Joyce Beauty haul, I would do a product review. So here it is!

Below is the list of the brands that I am going to talk about:
1. Omorovicza
2. Rahua
3. Kate Somerville

First, I want to talk about Kate Somerville. There are so much good things about Kate Somerville on the internet so I went to get some. Remember I said the first impression was "okay"? Well, it turned out that the products are a "NO" for my skin. It dried out my skin, got dry patches and lil' allergy bumps around my nose. I think I used it for 2 days and I couldn't stand it. It was making my skin feel terrible! I started mixing my Tatcha with the Omorovicza samples together. It was first the gold drop serum with my trusted Tatcha silk moisturizer. My skin felt so much better the second day.

A week later, I went to Hong Kong again with my mom/gma and stopped by Joyce Beauty again. This time, I purchased myself a few items of Omorovicza. " This brand is from Hungary and all products use their famous potent blend of mineral-rich healing water and their patented hydro mineral transference delivery system. Their products are free of those yucky chemicals like SLS, synthetic coloring and fragrance, silicon and etc. " - from my last blog. 

I purchased their balancing moisturizer, which the sales told me it's for my skin type, a reviving eye cream and the blue diamond serum. The eye cream is light and watery. It feels great on your eye and does not feel greasy afterwards. Their blue diamond serum is great also. It absorbs into your skin like magic. It only takes a few sec before it all disappeared into your skin. The last item was the balancing moisturizer. It's gel-like! So it's actually to my liking. It quickly absorbs into your skin without feeling greasy or heavy. If you ask me to compare to Tatcha, I would still choose Tatcha because in my personal opinion, I feel like the Tatcha cream is more moisturizing for me, just a tiny bit more. If I don't pump enough of the balancing moisturizer, my nose area feels dry and by the end of the day, it turned into a dry patch. So, I still sometimes use my Tatcha silk cream whenever I feel my skin is starting to feel dry. Also, recently when I was browing at Net-a-Porter, I was able to find this brand and I got their hydrating mist. It acts as a toner and the sales told me it was their best selling product. So I purchased it online to try it out. I used it twice only so I cannot really comment on this yet. First impression, it was okay. My face does feel silky after the mist absorbs into my skin. Will I get Omorovicza again? I probably will not. It's quite expensive and it doesn't do super magic to my skin. I will get Tatcha again until I can find a skin care that does what Tatcha does to my skin!

Third, I actually saw Rahua in Net-a-Porter also. I didn't get it online because I was going to Hong Kong anyway and I know Joyce Beauty has it. I got a shampoo and conditioner to try because it was certified organic and it looks good. The smell though, I don't really like but I can stand it. The smell last a VERY long time on your hair. You can still smell it by the end of the day. I used it everyday for 5 days? My hair actually turned really dry and itchy for some reason. The conditioner is moisturizing to be honest but the shampoo makes my hair very dry. I probably will not get it again after I finish it. I still have half a bottle and it's making my hair and scalp starting to feel uncomfortable. I might have to end up switching back to Philip Kingsley before I can finish the bottle.

No comments :

Post a Comment