http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

Joyce beauty haul

No comments
Hey guys! It's been awhile! 
I went to HOFEX yesterday with my colleague and had our late lunch at IFC. Since we were there, I spent a little time to walk around before heading back to Macau. (naughty me). The first area I went to was straight to Lane Crawford because I am looking for my slip-on sneakers. I still wasn't able to find a right one yet =( If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know!

So, I passed by the shoe section first and did not see any good slip-on sneakers, so I went to Joyce beauty. The first stop I went to was Kate Somerville. I have heard so much good things about them so I went to get a set of new skin care for myself. 
The products I got are:
- Detox Daily Cleanser
- ExfoliKate- Acne
- Clarifying Treatment Toner
- Oil Free Moisturizer
- Quench Oil Free Hydrating Face Serum
- Line Release Eye Repair Cream
- EradiKate Blemish Treatment
- Dr. Scar Dimishing Serum

Then they gave me 3 samples
- Nourish Daily Moisturizer (green jar)
- Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist (green tube)
- Dermal Quench Liquid Lift Treatment ( grey small bottle)

I'll do a review later on next week. I tried their product yesterday when I got home and my first impression is "okay" My skin is combination and have a few pimples during those days of the month. The sales have recommended the cleanser, toner, exfoliator for skin prone of pimples. I am not sure if that's the reason but when I tried it the first time, my skin felt tingly and a little bit itchy from dryness. However, I will try to use it a few more times. If it still doesn't work, I will probably get products for sensitive/ dry skin and try again. Since my tatcha is for sensitive/dry skin and it works really well. 




The next things I got from Joyce beauty were 
- Tatcha lip balm
- REvive lip balm
- Tatcha hydrating mask
-Tatcha soothing treatment
- rahua shampoo
-rahua conditioner

 Since I finished my ILIA lip balm and Tatcha lip balm, I wanted to get a different lip balm to try. The SA suggested me the REvive lip balm as it's new to the store and it's really hydrating. So I got one to try and an extra Tatcha lip balm for home since I cannot only have ONE lip balm at home. I place a few lip balms around the house so I can use it whenever I need to. Then I got the rahua shampoo and conditioner because I was searching on new brands few days ago and I found rahua. They are organic and have amazonian nut oil in all their products. Moroccan argan oil was a hit these days so I wanted to try the amazonian nut oil. Apparently, the SA remembered me from last time because I was with my baby when I went. Lucky me, she gave me a ton of Omorovicza samples and the REvive eye cream. I'm currently using the Omorovicza cleanser and it's really good, so I wanted to try their other products. This brand is from Hungary and all products use their famous potent blend of mineral-rich healing water and their patented hydro mineral transference delivery system. Their products are free of those yucky chemicals like SLS, synthetic coloring and fragrance, silicon and etc. 

After I paid my items, the SA told me that Lane Crawford is having a little promotion and I was able to get free makeup bags from Chictopia. Yay! Happy shopping for me. I'm going to Hong Kong again next week with my baby for a check up. Maybe I shall pass by again to look at some slip-on sneakers and maybe another round of Joyce beauty shopping!

Until next time!!

No comments :

Post a Comment