http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

it Cosmetics!

No comments
I think I haven't been so excited in my life to try this new cosmetic brand! 
I got this CC cream when I was in Sephora Sydney, not knowing the whole story behind their brand. I got their travel size while I was queuing to pay. I think I got it because it was tiny and the packaging looks nice.

I have been breaking out forever, especially on my chin area and currently, on the side of my nose. I have some dark spots from the previous pimples and some redness around the nose. The left side of my face has a red spot from my eczema recently. It's healed but the spot is still there. I tried very hard to find the right product to cover my pimples and redness. There are so many products in the market that claims to have good coverage and all but they turned cakey or my face turned out really dry afterwards. I have been searching and searching and I think I have finally found it!!

I opened the travel size cc cream 2 days ago. It has a seal on the opening, which I like because it shows it's clean and no bateria's in the tube. So I squeezed around a pea size on my finger and applied it all over my face. The texture is very smooth and blend very easy with fingers. It's light but can cover half of my dark circle and most of my pimples! The redness is gone after a layer! It's incredible!


Before
After
I then went to search on this brand and found that that the products are developed along with dermatologist and also plastic surgeons. the "IT" means innovative technology. The products are clinically proven, innovative problem-solving makeup and skin care. They are not tested on animals as they are certified by PETA as cruelty-free company.

Let's talk about the CC cream. The cream itself is highly pigmented yet does not give you a cakey finish. It is paraben free and SPF 50+ UVA/UVB. It infused with anti-aging technology and it is clinically proven to improve skin texture, brightness and increase skin hydration by 79%! The anti-aging hydrating formula is infused with Peptides, Niacin, Algae, Vitamins A, C, B, E, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen along with Antioxidants and exotic natural botanicals for long-term brightening and color-correcting benefits.

In the website, it stated that 179% increase in hydration in 10 days, 96% saw softer and smoother skin, 85% saw reduction of wrinkles and 77% saw smaller pores. I mean, that's just ONE of their goodies! I had the video below where they talked about the cc cream and also a demo. I literally watched ALL of their videos on their website.



I went on the site and got most of their products yesterday night after watching the videos. I can't wait for them to arrive home!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment