http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

My Secret Cosmetics TV Commercial and behind the scene

No comments
Hey guys! I don't know if you have already know, My Secret Cosmetics has officially launched their e-commerce! People in Macau finally has a place to shop online. The online website has its first payment gateway in Macau. How cool is that? We have been working so hard with the bank for more than a year!
Click My Secret Cosmetics to check out the products!

Okay, so we went to talk to Good a few months back to discuss about the commercial, our VERY FIRST commercial in public! Though it's nothing big like the ones on the actual TV, the commercial will be aired in 95 different places in Macau including restaurants, convenient stores and retails. The commercial shows the location of the store, what we have at the store and our online website. For those who hasn't watched it, I will also post it below for you!


Also, I was able to film from the beginning of our discussion with Good to the actual filming day footage.I actually uploaded it on  my youtube channel yesterday but I will also post it for you guys to view here! 


 I'm so glad to have such a great My Secret team and wonderful companies we work with, especially Chessman/Good. You guys are the best! Thank you so much Jones!!

No comments :

Post a Comment