http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

My Secret 2nd store is OPENED!!

1 comment


Hey guys!!

Sorry, I haven't been updating myself lately. Joanne and I have been busy with our second store opening, which happened on the 29th of November!!

We are so glad to be able to have our second store in 2 years! Thank you guys for showing your love to us and supporting us throughout these years! Joanne and I couldn't be more merrier. Below are some of the pictures from the opening. ENJOY!!! We hope to see you at our new store soon!















  

1 comment :

  1. Nice and impressive snaps of the perfect arrangements of store. Really beautiful and admirable making. Thanks a lot for these snaps sharing. Birthday party planners in Tamilnadu
    | Best wedding planners in Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete