http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

Pestle & Mortar Serum

No comments


Hey guys! long time no chat! I've been quite busy right our second store opening since we have to do x'mas sets for the store. Now that everything kind of settled, I have time to do a product review post.

I got the Pestle & Mortar serum recently and have been using it since. I don't remember how I found this brand but that's not the point :p. They only have one product but added a new product a few days ago. First of all, I LOVE THEIR PACKAGING!! It's so simple, yet super elegant. The serum is 30mL and it states that it "hydrates and soothes even the most sensitive skin while smoothing fine lines and restoring youthful elasticity". It "targets fine lines, dullness, and dehydration restoring a healthy glow, plumpness and radiance." It is 1--% free of animal derived raw materials and organic solvent remnants, paraben free, propylene glycol free, fragrance free and not tested on animals! It contains hyaluronic acid and is super lightweight.





If you have been reading my blogs, you know that I don't like anything that's stick on my skin for a long time. I like products that absorb quickly and leave my skin feeling fresh yet hydrating. When I first tried this serum on, OMG! It absorbs into my skin in seconds and it doesn't feel greasy at all! My skin felt fresh but definitely felt plumped! I usually use 2 drops each time and that will be enough to cover my whole entire face and neck. It spreads so easily! I can't say how much I am in love with this serum. Honestly, I think I might have found the "ONE".

No comments :

Post a Comment