http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

ePure jelly masque

No comments
Okay, so today I want to talk about a jelly masque I've been using lately - ePure Membranous Jelly Masque



The functions of this mask are to:

  1. moisturize deeply & intensely hydrate skin to restore moisture
  2. boost whitening process and reduce appearance of uneven skin tone/pigmentation/ dark spots
  3. deeply cleanse skin to eliminate blackheads, clear out impurities, dirt, oil and minimize pores
  4. instantly soothe and calm sensitive skin, reduce redness and irritation
  5. comfort and soothe sunburns and damaged skin

It retains 70% more moisture than other sheet masks and increases skin moisture by 30-50%. It contains triple hyaluronic acid and all the ingredients are natural, alocholic-free and paraben-free. 




The box includes a little stick for you to apply the mask onto your face. The instruction said that if you want a better result, it's better to apply brightening serum before applying the mask. After you apply the mask, you wait for 20-30 minutes and use to stick to scrape the mask downwards and then wash your face. The next step would be to finish off with your daily skin care routine.



I have already tried 3-4 packs of the jelly mask. So far, I like it. It does help me clean some blackheads and minimizes my pores for the first 2 times I think. When I used it the first time, my skin actually really brightened up. My reaction was "wow!" and my pores really minimized like crazy. However, when I used it on my 3rd and 4th times, there's only brightening and restoring hydration. I don't see much effects on my pores and blackheads compared to the first 2 times. Though, I would probably keep using this mask because it's really soothing, especially in winter time, my face really dries out and have little enzema around my cheeks. So, this mask can probably help me reduce some irritation and hydrate my skin during winter. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment