http://www.facebook.com/mysecretcosmetics

net-a-porter haul!

No comments
hello guys! My net-a-porter finally arrived this afternoon!! 

Ever since I was pregnant, I wasn't able to purchase the clothes I want, the shoes I like.. and even makeup. Of course, it's probably not a big problem putting on makeup regularly but when you're pregnant, you just feel like you want to have "safe" products on your face.. aka the organic/natural products. I am sure there are a lot of organic/natural makeup out there in the market. I did get 100%pure cosmetics at home but somehow, my face just didn't really like their foundations/tinted moisturizer and so on.. So at the end, I got myself a garnier eye concealer just to cover some of my dark spots and under eye. I didn't purchase any makeup whatsoever for around.. 5-6 months? It was such a torture (I consider myself a shopaholic). Of course, having a baby is such a wonderful thing but when you have the crave to buy makeup/clothes/shoes... that's a little bit meehh.. 

So.. I finally got the urge to purchase some new items for myself after 2 months of my delivery.

Let's talk about clothing and shoes first.. 
I got myself a pair of Karl Lagerfeld boots! Winter is coming and I didn't have any short boots so I decided to get this. I mean.. how can anyone resist this pair of boots!!







 Then for clothing, I got a sweater from Markus Lupfer and a shorts from Karl Lagerfeld as well.. It's simple and chic!





For makeup.. I got quite a bit to be honest. Most of them are Charlotte Tilbury. I've heard so many good things about Charlotte Tilbury so I decided to get some and try them myself. I got 2 sets - The Ingeue and The Dolce Vita. Both set comes with a makeup bag which can put quite a big amount of makeup inside. I've been wanting to get a new one!

Dolce Vita -








The Ingenue -




I also got 2 more color chameleon eyeshadow stick for brown eyes - dark pearl and amber haze. pigmentation is GREAT! I only drew once on my hand and the color shows perfectly! I can't wait to try them on!


Last but not least, I got the Hourglass limited edition Ambient Lighting Blush palette, which was sold out in Sephora!


I hope you enjoy my haul! The Sephora haul is coming soon....!


No comments :

Post a Comment